Your use of silverlakechamber.com (the “Site”) constitutes an agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and the Silver Lake Chamber of Commerce (the “Chamber”, “we” and “us”) (each, a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”).
1. Use of this Site Conditioned Upon Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to abide by all of the terms of this Agreement as a condition of your continuing to access, view or use the Site. If you do not consent to the Agreement, please do not use the Site.
2. Security. Because of the inherent insecurity of the Internet and the need for hosting services, Internet intermediaries, and Internet service providers, among other things, reliability of the Site and security of information (including personal and confidential information) and data cannot be assured. By using the Site you accept these risks.
4. Online Transactions. The Chamber may collect credit card information from visitors choosing to register for an event or purchase a product from the Site. All transactions are processed through our secure online payment system. We use an outside credit card processing company to collect payment for online transactions made on our Site. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. The Chamber will use your credit card information for billing purposes only and to fill your orders.
5. Email Communications. The Chamber sends out newsletters on a semi monthly basis. You may opt-out of any of our email newsletters or communications by following the “unsubscribe” directions in those emails.
6. Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to third party websites not affiliated with the Site. Note that this Agreement does not apply to such third party websites which are outside of our service and control. Please note that those other sites may collect data or solicit personal information, depending on their practices.
7. All Rights Reserved. All materials on the Site, including without limitation text, graphics, images, photos, videos, logos and other materials (collectively, “Content”), and all related intellectual property rights, in all adaptations or transformations and in all media and forms, now existing or hereafter developed, (including without limitation trademarks, service marks, logos, copyrights, trade dress and the “look and feel” of the Site), are owned by the Chamber or used by us with appropriate permissions. With the sole exception of printing for personal, noncommercial use, you agree not to reproduce, copy, display, modify, or distribute any of the Content without the Chamber’s expressed written consent.
8. Restrictions and Prohibited Uses. You agree that you will not use the Site for any means other than its intended purpose and that your use of the Site will not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties. You also agree that you will not access, monitor or copy any of the Content using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means, to engage in systematic retrieval of data or Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory.
9. Effective Date and Changes to Agreement. This Agreement is effective as of March 13, 2013 and will remain in effect except with respect to any of its provisions that are changed in the future, in which case the changes will become effective on the date they are posted on the Site. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Changes, modifications, additions, or deletions will be effective immediately on their posting to this site. Your continued use of the Site after we post any such modifications will constitute your acknowledgment of the modified Agreement and that you will abide by and be bound by the modified Agreement.
Please contact us for any further information regarding the Site and this Agreement.